THE NUTRAEFGE DRINKING BOTTLE

Hi guys! Have you ever wanted to have a cup were you can drink and mix at the same time, well I think I have found it. Got this drinking cup by NUTRAEDGE via free product review website at a discounted price. It has a lil metallic ball inside that allows you to mix within the cup what ever you desire to place inside, my husband and I use it for our smoothies and proteins on our way to the gym, after or even on the go to the mall. We love the fact that it has rubberized sides that allow you to hold the cup without slipping of your hands.

However I also love fact that I can pour enough drinking product because I love
the fact that it has 20 once capacity and that it has a very tide seal on the mouth part. I have other drinking containers at home that in some ways are the same or even better but none has all the requirements I need in a drinking cup in one container as this ones has, I would have to take out all the container I got in my kitchen cabinets to replicate this NTRAEDGE container that's why I love it so much. Here it's the link to the product if interested link 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XCFK2NG

Disclaimer I bought this products on my own unless mention other wise that I have receive it for free or at a discount price. here it the link if interested in buying via my amazon store I will only get a small commission if you buy. <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=athomewithjan-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B06XCFK2NG&asins=B06XCFK2NG&linkId=40e4193a79285325bba6e5c57391eba5&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff">
    </iframe> 



Comments